Number crunching? Our simple Car and Van Tax Calculator will help you figure it all out.
When it comes to motoring, every penny counts. So it's worth remembering that if you decide you want to make your company car into your own private vehicle, a 'benefit in kind' value is calculated in relation to the car.
Helpfully, you can use our calculator to work out the 'benefit in kind' value of a company car and, if appropriate, the car fuel benefit.
Our nifty calculator:
- Gives you an indication of the income tax you would be liable to pay for the provision of a company car and car fuel benefit
- Includes a 'car chooser' that gives you a list of vehicles that could be right for you, and what the potential 'benefit in kind' on those vehicles could be
- Gives you the Green-label rating and NCAP crash rating of the vehicles you select
.. so to get started:
- Click the link for the Car and Van tax calculator
- Simply choose the car model by selecting from the dropdown boxes below
- Then click on "go", and see how it all adds up
To find out more, please call 0870 333 2229 or email us by clicking here - we’re always happy to hear from you.